Win a $200 Amazon.com Gift Voucher Contest - Rules
By entering the ContestChest.com Contest you indicate that you agree to these rules.
- By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- The prize is a $200 (US Dollars) Amazon.com Gift Voucher that you may spend on anything that is sold by Amazon.com.
- The prize is NOT transferable into cash.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- How to enter: Share contests listed on ContestChest.com with your friends as described on the contest page.
- You may not use spam to promote the contests on ContestChest.com
- For each person who registers on ContestChest.com as a result of your referral, you'll get one entry into the monthly draw for the prize.
Please note that if you refer someone who is already a member of ContestChest.com, then you won't get an entry as a result.
- Although we will try to track your referrals as accurately as possible, we do not guarantee it and we will not enter into debates about
the number of entries that you have been awarded.
- A winner for the prize will be drawn once a month by lucky draw.
- The organisers of the contest reserve the right to terminate the contest at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend the competition or the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours after being notified. Failure to claim the prize within this time will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners,
their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. Refusal to cooperate in promotional activity will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The winner must provide their real name and the name of the city where they live as well as a recent photograph of themselves. Failure to provide this will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.